Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Making your ride safe!

A few days ago we heard a lot of sirens racing up the interstate not far from home. I didn't think much about it. We were busy having a party and guests were coming in and out. Finally some friends, Craig and Joy rode up and told us they were picking a rider out of a tree, actually both the bike and rider. It seems that a motorist managed cut off the rider and he went over the access ramp and into a wooded area. The status of the rider is unknown but at interstate speeds I am fearful that he didn't make it. It's times like these that I question the wisdom of riding. Yes, it's the most wonderful feeling, I agree, but is it worth it?

There is a really good article about making yourself seen on a motorcycle. the article is at http://www.motorcyclesafe.com Please take a moment and read this article. It would make me feel better and it could save your life!

CandyDD


No comments: