Friday, December 03, 2004

Some of my photos

Here are a few of my photos. I was going to make this a motorcycle only post but I can't find any photos of me and the motorcycle together. Go figure! But that will change this summer. There's going to be a lot of photos and I'll be sure to post them.

Here's a few to start things off right...


Just me at a party at home. A lot of people like this photo
of me the most. This was a karaoke party in the summer of
2004


What's this? Brown Hair! Now you don't know what color
my hair really is... Maybe you should guess


After a long day on the computer. I've been doing a lot
of work lately and it's beginning to show. Ha.. No actually
this was taken at the party, did you see the clue?


This is from the summer of 2003. It was a great year for boating. I didn't
have my motorcycle then. Funny thing, didn't do any boating in 2004, but
sure did ride the motorcycle a lot!


I just love the water!


And... I love New Orleans too! Here I am on vacation.



Well, I'll be back later to add more photos to this message.
I'm really going to try and find something with
my motorcycle in it.

I want to thank www.streetglo.net for allowing me to use the USER PAGES
at streetglo to store these photos and make it possible to post them.







1 comment:

Candy's Hawg Babe said...

Check out the reflective tape at:
http://www.streetglo.net/reflective.tape

Also they have really cool reflective biker gloves with a ultra comfortable leather.

http://www.streetglo.net/reflective-gloves.html

And finally check out the boat decals... http://www.streetglo.net/boat-names.html